Thursday, January 24, 2008

And then we were 4

Joseph Ryan was born October 28, 2007 at 2:49 am

7lbs 11 oz , 20 inches
a bit early but I was so ready...he was really low and I was really miserable!

JAck has adjusted pretty well to being a big brother..much better than I anticipated!
We made it through the holidays without any major problems

but now..in Jan 08
Joey was in the hospital - ISJ in Mankato for one night. He has RSV. The very thing my sister warned me about. Joey's cousin Katie has the same birthday and had the same thing...but earlier (before Christmas) and I am hoping his being a bit older helped his case be less severe.

He may have problems now because of it. As Grandma Joan says: dammit!
He is handling it so well. He is such a good baby to begin with..so good natured. Only cries when he is really hungry. A Smiling , chatting sweetheart.

Jack just tonight told us his "baby" Max is sick and needed to go to the hospital -Daddy and Jack then played hospital in his room.
Dad said he also dug really deep to find his "I'm a big brother" book to read. He must be worried about Joey. It is so sweet to see him try to make him smile - he says silly words and danced around in front of him..and sometimes it works!

I am so blessed to have 2 wonderful boys. Life can be crazy most days - working and keepipng the house up is tough there is no denying it.
I just hope I can record all the wonderful moments enough to look back on!
I love my boys
AM (non)

No comments: