Thursday, June 05, 2008

update on Bachelorette party

Just for my friend Nancy! (HI!)..sorry I never followed up on here!

The bachelorette party was pretty much what I expected..lots of young chicks..a party bus with wood floors, bench seats all around the perimeter and 2 (ah-hem) poles in the middle. Needless to say Molly and I did not try out the poles. We just wanted to prove to ourselves we could stay up until 2 am and it didnt involve anyone under the age of 3.

I visited many bars in the Arlington, Norwood, Waconia area and things have not changed too much in the last 10-15 yrs...the youngsters start out strong and crazy and drop like flies as the night progresses.

I won't mind if I NEVER hear the song "Save a horse, ride a cowboy" ever again. It was playing in every bar and on the bus!

Thanks to Molly and the girls for letting this old lady come along!
(had a "Scooby Snack" shot at the last bar..pretty yummy!)

No comments: