Monday, September 22, 2008

Family time

We had a good weekend...finally 2 days to just get things done around the house and spend time with the boys.

Joey and I went shopping in Eden Prairie on Fri night...I miss these days of just me and the baby out strolling around ...It was nice to have time with just him.


Our church/private grade school had their fall festival..Applefest... and we went both Sat and Sun for a few hours.

We picked out a fun painted pumpkin






Jack played games, got his face painted by Lollipop the clown, played mini golf and rode a pony!






and I bought the most delicious brownies ever from the country store.



They are gone now..no chance for a picture!






Jack helped me make a display board for his preschool..I was pretty proud of it..I must have been an elementary school teacher in a former life!






I took the boys to the park on Sunday aftn while Dad took 2nd in a golf tourney!



It was a spectacular fall day...and the boys had a good time..Joey can only sit in the stroller or swing so he gets bored..tried to let him sit on the slide with his brother and here is what happens..






I got 80% of my garage sale stuff marked and ready for next weekend...hoping to sell a lot of it but in reality I know that won't happen..we live outside the city limits and people just dont want to drive that far. Anyone want newborn boy baby clothes??





No comments: