Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!




My inlaws came down to watch Joey and Jack today. I was able to get off work early and Grandma Kathy and the boys and I went to an apple orchard.








It was a little late in the season but we had a good time..tasting apples, picking a few and they had ponies and a playground for Jack to enjoy. Poor Joey just watched from his stroller.









We took the boys out for a short trick or treat time and then they went up to G&G's overnite and John and I had a costume party to attend.
Here I tried to capture how John tells Jack he is a half bearded man...and we told him he was going trick or treating like that. Jacks yells..No Daddy!.You're not done shaving yet!
...just a family joke.
It was good to go out as a couple again. John wanted to be an oversized horse jockey..I wanted to be Minnie Mouse or a flapper but the costumes were too small..so I became a doctor..with Jack's stethascope ...it says...eat 2 cookies and call me in the morning!Our friend Kyhl..works at Gustavus. He let me try on the lion head...and spin it.hee hee

No comments: