Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One for the books

This week has been eventful..not honestly in a good way.

Never thought I would have 2 heartattacks in one week at the age of 36.

! incident happened yesterday morning:
John had apparently turned the baby monitor in our room off the night before. Once I discovered this and turned it on..Joey was crying in his room

I rushed down to check him and he is not in his crib! Where is he?...on the floor behind the door...with the crib side down and stuffed monkeys all over the floor that had been in his crib.
Little guy had climed out of his crib! He is not even 12 mos yet!..I think we are in for some trouble.

#2 episode this morning..John is downstairs with a repair guy -Joey is in the corner of the living room playing with puzzles and a guitar..Jack is watching shows in the same room as Joey.
I start emptying the dishwasher...decide to walk over to check on Joe and he is nowhere! I mean poof, vanished, gone!
I YELL for John to come upstairs..he doesnt know where he is either. I look up in the loft, in the hallway, in the laundry room...John decides to look outside-(I knew he had no way to get out there but whatever)...I figure out the bedroom door was shut ..sure enough Joey was in our bedroom. I thought Jack had shut it which he often does after going to the bathroom in the am. I have NEVER in my life been happier to see that little face peeking over the top of the bed..he loves to scoot around it holding on.

Can you tell he is a mover..and he LOVES to shut doors?? Ay yi yi!
No pics with this post..I am still recovering from my temporary nervous breakdown.

No comments: